Contact / Submit works
Our blog is a work in progress and is a display of only the very best in Architecture, Design, Art and Photography from all around the World. We wish to attract more architects, designers, artists, photographers and stylists as well as companies or firms who want to showcase their work, products and designs in an international format unconstrained by editorial stricture.
Images, media and text on Archdezart.com come from a variety of sources, ranging from sourced forums and blogs to material received directly from the source, whether it is an architectural firm, a magazine, a photographer, an artist etc.
Archdezart.com claims no credit for any images, videos, text or other material featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual/audio/written content is copyright to its respectful owners.
Archdezart.com is in no way responsible for, or has control of, the content of any external web site links. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site’s proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content.
If you own rights to any of the text, images or videos, and do not wish them to appear here, contact us and they will be promptly removed.
Do you have a project that you want to be published on archdezart? We accept submissions for anything in relation with Architecture, Design (graphic/product/furniture/lighting etc.), Fashion, Photography, Advertising, Art (video/graphic/painting/mixed media etc), Gadgets and Toys.
Here is what you should send us:
Images / Photos
- Send as many images as you have of your project / product / object that you are submitting.
- It is better to send high resolution pictures.
- Inform us about any photographer credits that you would like us to include.
We are not able to pay for photos but we are happy to give credits, links and full copyright details where appropriate. Many photographers give us free photos for publication on Archdezart.com. This is a good way to promote their work and often leads to commissions from other publications.
- Plans, sections, elevations and drawings are very popular to our readers, please send them if you can.
Description / Text
- Send also a 200-300 words description about your project including the name of your product/project/concept.
- It is recommended to send as much information as you consider useful to write an article.
- Provide us a link to your website.
If we require any further information we will let you know.
If you want to get in touch with us, please use the following form.